Formerly known as Krebstar5.
Pencil pusher/worker bee who loves baking, puppets, and has a bit of a potty mouth.
Random things about me:
1. I buy lottery tickets every now and then because I love walking home and thinking about all the fun stuff I would do if I won.
2. I have a scar on my forehead from falling face first onto some pavement as a kid.
3. I still don’t know what I want to be when I grow up.
4. I’ve needed a new keychain for over a year now, but I can’t seem to decide on one that I like.
5. I feel that Kevin Conroy is the one true Batman.
6. Mark Hamill is my Joker of choice.
7. As terrible as this is, I almost prefer watching Jane Austen movies to reading the books because I *really* want to see the costumes and teacups.
8. Yes, I really do have a thing for teacups.
9. I watch a lot of anime. Probably too much. And don’t get me started on my bizarre love of asian dramas!
10. I prefer to eat non-breakfast food for breakfast.
11. Has been described by a friend as “the kind hearted bento obsessed baker, with a love of hard alcohol but an ironic hatred of delicious cake.” He’s right. As much as I love to decorate cakes, I will rarely actually eat the stuff.
BTW – I am now on Twitter. You can follow me @The_Smalerie.